What is my customer number?
Your customer number is one way to confirm your identity when you contact our GoDaddy Guides. You don't need your customer number to sign in, and it's different from your Support PIN.
Note: If you can't sign in to your account but need your customer number, check an email sent from GoDaddy. Your customer number is usually listed at the top.
- Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Under Login Info, find your Customer number.
- Now that you've got your customer number, you're ready to contact our GoDaddy Guides.
- If you're looking for your Support PIN, find it under the Support PIN section of the same page.
- If you can't sign into your account, try our troubleshooting steps.
- For better account security, set up 2-step verification.
- If you no longer need a product, you can delete it from your account. You might also be able to request a refund for canceled products.