View my staging site
If you have created a staging site for your Managed WordPress account, you can view your staging site so you can preview your WordPress site changes before bringing them live.
Note: Staging sites are only available for Deluxe, Ultimate, or Developer Managed WordPress plans. Staging sites are not available for Basic Managed WordPress plans.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Managed WordPress Websites, click Manage.
- Click the image that matches what you see in your account:
- Click Manage next to the site you want to use.
- Click the link to your Staging site.
- Use your WordPress username and password to log in to WordPress to view your staging site.
- Click Settings under the site you want to use.
- Click Staging in the top green menu bar.
- Click WP Admin to get into your WordPress staging site.