View Checkout Add-on Fields
Once a customer places an order that includes an add-on, you can view the details submitted for it when managing the order.
Required: WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons is a premium WooCommerce extension included with Managed WordPress Ecommerce, Managed WooCommerce Stores, or as a standalone purchase.
- Sign into WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Orders.
- Depending on the attributes you select, add-ons will display in the View Orders screen. If selected, you can also sort and filter by add-on.
- Locate the order you want to manage and click on it. The add-ons will appear below the products on the Edit Order page.
- To view a file upload, select the Uploaded file link. Uploads can also be viewed in the Media Library.
Note: Customers can view the add-on fields and any associated price adjustments in their order details after checkout.
- Learn more About Checkout Add-on types.
- Find out About Price Adjustments with Checkout Add-ons.