Using Parallels Plesk Panel to Automatically Back Up Your Domains
If you have FTP Backup enabled on your dedicated server, you can use Parallels Plesk Panel to automatically back up your domains.
First, you need to specify your FTP server settings in Parallels Plesk Panel , and then you can schedule automated backups.
To Configure Your FTP Server Settings in Parallels Plesk Panel
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel as administrator.
- On the Domain administration page for the domain you want to back up, click the Backup icon.
- Click the FTP Account Properties icon.
- In the FTP server field, type in the IP address for your FTP Backup server.
- Type in the user name (login) and password for your FTP Backup server.
- Click OK.
To Schedule Automated Backups in Parallels Plesk Panel
- Click the Scheduled Backup Settings icon.
- Select how often you want to create a backup (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Select the location for your backup files.
- Specify the maximum number of backups. When you reach the maximum number of backups, Parallels Plesk Panel automatically removes the oldest backups.
- Enter the name the backup files should begin with.
- Click OK.