Use the SSL Setup Service
SSL Setup Service is a one-time setup. It's ideal for customers with existing SSL certificates who need help installing and eliminating browser warnings but don't want or need ongoing certificate management.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select SSL certificates and then Set up next to the SSL Setup Service you're activating.
- On the next page that appears, next to the heading indicating how many SSL Setup Service plans you have available, select Set Up.
- Select Internal Hosting or External Hosting to indicate whether your site is hosted at GoDaddy or at a third-party hosting service.
- Select the option that describes your scenario:
- The certificate is already installed: Choose this option when your SSL certificate is installed to hosting but you're seeing an SSL error, a mixed content warning, or the site isn't redirecting to HTTPS.
- The certificate is integrated into hosting: Choose this option if you're using a Managed WordPress plan or if you’re using cPanel AutoSSL (Deluxe and higher).
- The certificate will be selected from eligible SSL products: Choose this option if you have an SSL that isn't installed to hosting, isn't set up, or is on one domain and you want it rekeyed to another.
- Under Pick your hosting product, select the hosting product you want, and then select Next.
- Enter the domain name for the certificate, and then select Next.
- Agree to the terms that appear by selecting the appropriate check boxes, and then select Activate.
Note: By selecting each available checkbox, you enable GoDaddy to make modifications to your site, request your SSL certificate, and agree to the SSL Subscriber Agreement and the Certificate Services Agreement on your behalf.
Selecting Activate adds a ticket to the ticket queue, allowing us to monitor and complete the SSL installation for you.
- Learn about other ways to secure your website.
- Third-party support for GoDaddy MSSL
- Set up my Managed SSL Certificate