Thinking of buying Office 365 for your business?
It's not always easy to make a change, and when it comes to your business, migrating your services and changing your tools can seem overwhelming. But with Office 365 from GoDaddy we'll help you make that transition simple, and worthwhile.
See below for an overview of tools to help you and your business, and refer to the different Office 365 plans to see what's included in each.
|Jump to each section|
|Learn about Outlook and migrations, and the add-ons for Security & Compliance.|
|File storage & sharing||See what the cloud can do for your business.|
|Office Applications||Do your best work using the whole suite of Office 365 apps.|
Enjoy the benefits of having an enterprise-grade email solution, email distribution lists, filing and organization, a rules-based inbox, and more. (Back to top)
Note: Check out our webinar on moving your business email to Office 365.
- Discover how Office 365 will get your business set up with the most professional looking and functioning email.
- When you're ready to migrate your business email to Office 365, GoDaddy has a team of support experts to answer your questions and support you in the process.
Security & Compliance
Microsoft offers the gold-standard of data security, regardless of your add-ons. Your data will be safest on a Microsoft server, even safer than on your personal laptop. And if your business has specific security requirements for controlling sensitive information you'll be able to get those taken care of with Office 365. (These features are available as add-ons for your Office 365 plan.) (Back to top)
Note: Check out our webinar on how to maximize the security and privacy of your business data.
- See how email encryption will protect your Office 365 emails.
- Take advantage of email backups or archiving to guarantee you have copies of all your communications in case the worst happens.
- If your business needs to be HIPAA compliant you can take advantage of the Office 365's HIPAA compliant email (with the Business Premium or Premium Security plan).
File storage & sharing
Employee collaboration is vital to your business success. Being able to share files instead of emailing them, working together in live documents, and having access to your files wherever you go— and wherever your employees are— is made possible with Office 365.
The tool you use is OneDrive, which is Microsoft's version of the cloud. The cloud simply put, is the Internet. By connecting with computers in the cloud, you can store your files in the cloud to easily share with others. (Back to top)
Note: Check out our webinar on moving your business to the cloud.
- Storing all of your files online using OneDrive will ensure that your employees are always able to access the files they need, regardless of where they're located.
- Share files from Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Publisher, and more, instead of emailing links. This will improve project efficiency and keep everyone from having dozens of emails in their inbox with new versions of the same document.
- Keep your teams in sync so everyone can work together, and always be up to date with the most recent document revisions. Having the ability to collaborate in live documents eliminates the chance for duplicate or out-of-date feedback.
- Have live chat conversations in the documents you're working in.
Office 365 is a world-class subscription service that ensures you always have the most up-to-date tools from Microsoft. Most Office 365 plans include Office 2016 with the fully installed Office applications that you’re familiar with, like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, plus extra online storage, ongoing GoDaddy tech support at no extra cost, and more. (If you choose the Email Essentials plan you won't have access to any apps, and if you go with Online Essentials you'll only have access to the web apps.) (Back to top)
- Apps you know and love (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, and on your PC, Publisher and Access).
- Always up to date (with an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest Office apps— both the desktop and the online versions— and updates when they happen).
- Get it on all your devices (on your desktop, on your tablet, and on your phone. Office 365 + your device + the Internet = productivity wherever you are).
- It's your great work, in the cloud (OneDrive makes the work you do available to you from anywhere— and to others when you collaborate or share).
You can chat with your employees through the instant messaging app that works best for your business. Choose between Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. (Back to top)
Skype for Business
Skype for Business lets you connect with co-workers or business partners in your company or around the world. You can even IM anyone on an email thread right from within Outlook. (Back to top)
- Start conversations with IM, voice, or video calls.
- See when your contacts are available online, in a meeting, or presenting.
- Set industrial-strength security for meetings.
- Broadcast online to a large audience.
- Present your screen during meetings or give control to others.
- Use Skype for Business in other Office programs to chat, call, or join a meeting with a click.
Microsoft Teams is a chat-centered workspace in Office 365. It brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one place, so everyone has instant access to everything they need. Learn more. (Back to top)
- Call to chat with your Account Manager at (480) 463-8887 about your specific business needs, and what Office 365 plan from GoDaddy is best for you.