Setting up Your CashParking Account
If you are setting up a CashParking® account for the first time, the setup wizard automatically displays when you log in. If you already have a CashParking account, you can access the setup wizard from the Settings menu.
You can use the setup wizard to do any of the following:
- Import all currently parked domain names, or select specific parked domain names to import.
- Automatically park future domain name registrations.
- Automatically park domain names you win from the expiring list on GoDaddy Auctions®.
- Display domain interest links on the pages for all of the domain names in your CashParking account (including future domain name registrations).
- Set payee information.
To Set up Your CashParking Account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click CashParking.
- Click Setup Account.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Import Domains page, import your currently parked domain names by selecting Import all currently parked domains or select the parked domains from the list, and then click Next.
- On the Park New Domains page, select from the following:
- Automatically park newly registered domains — Select Yes to automatically park all future domain name registrations in CashParking. Otherwise, select No.
- Park auctions I won from GoDaddy Auctions® list of expired domains — Select Yes to automatically park all domain names you win from the expiring list on GoDaddy Auctions. Otherwise, select No.
- Display a domain interest link ... — Select Yes to display domain interest links on the pages of your future and existing domain names. Otherwise, select No.
- Click Next.
Note: If the Domain Interest Link window displays, click OK to confirm your selection.
- On the Set Payee Information page, add a payee account for a U.S. citizen or legal resident or non-U.S. citizens or non-legal residents.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.