Set up Office 365 email on my iPhone or iPad
After setting up your Office 365 email account, you can add your email address to your iPhone or iPad. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone. Alternatively, you can add your Office 365 email on the Outlook app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a short Description (e.g. your company's name).
- Tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to confirm you want to Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft?.
- Enter your Password and tap Sign In.
Note: If Microsoft cannot find your account, you will be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Server = outlook.office365.com
• Domain = leave blank
- Tap Next.
- Select Consent on behalf of your organization an tap Accept.
- Tap Save (You can update settings here at any point).
- That's it, you'll see your Office 365 account under Accounts. Test your Mail app by sending yourself an email from your Office 365 web portal and responding to it from your iPhone.