Set up a catch-all email account
A catch-all email account receives all messages sent to incorrect email addresses for that domain. If you don't set up the catch-all account, messages sent to incorrect email addresses bounce back to the sender.
- Sign in to your Workspace Control Center. Use your GoDaddy username and password (your Workspace Email address and password won't work here).
- At the top, select View Email.
- To make an existing email your catch-all account: Select the email you'd like to make your catch-all email account.
- To create a new catch-all email account: Select Create and enter your new email address and password.
- Select Show additional options.
- Check the box next to Make this a catch-all account.
- Select Save for an existing account or select Create for a new account.