See my GoDaddy receipts
We keep track of all your GoDaddy purchases in your account's Order History. Follow these steps to see and download your receipt information.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Order History. The My Receipts list shows purchase numbers/dates and the amount spent.
For any receipt, click View to see more details, including the billing address, payment information, and the product purchased.
- To find a specific receipt, you can use the Filter by options.
To export your receipts to a CSV file, click Select All and then click Export to CSV. Or, click the check boxes to select individual receipts to export.
- Most products auto-renew by default, but you can turn off auto-renew for a product at any time.
- You can add additional payment methods to your account at any time.
- You can delete payment methods that you don't want to use, as long as none of your products are set to use that payment method.
- You can only add PayPal as a payment method when you use PayPal to buy a product.