Scheduling an event from my header
If you have a Calendar account, you can use the header to schedule an event from within the Homepage, Email, Calendar, File, or Fax tabs. You schedule events with the same fields and options available in Calendar, from your related products.
- Log in to your Web-Based Email, Calendar, Online Storage, or Fax Thru Email account. (Need help logging in?).
Note: To schedule an event, you must be logged into your Calendar account.
- In the header, click Add Event.
- In the window header, complete the following:
- Start Time — The month, day, year, and time the event begins.
- End Time — The month, day, year, and time the event ends.
- Time Zone — The specific time zone where the event will take place.
- All Day Event — The event occurs all day.
- On the Details tab, complete the following:
- Calendar — The Calendar account for which you are scheduling the event for.
- Title — The name of the event.
- Location — Where the event is located.
- Details — Additional event-related information.
- My Attendance — Your attendance status.
- Event Status — The event status.
- Event Owner — The user who created the event. This field is completed automatically.
- Allow attendees to invite other users — Allows event attendees to invite other Calendar users to the event.
- To add attendees and resources, go to the Attendees & Resources tab and complete any of the following:
- Add Attendee — Click to enter the email address of the attendee you want to include, and then press Enter.
- Add Resource — Click to select the resource you want to add, and then click the name of the resource.
- To set a recurrence frequency, go to the Recurrence tab, and then select one of the following:
- None — Do not set a recurrence frequency for the event.
- Daily — Indicate whether you want the event to recur every specific number of days or every weekday.
- Weekly — Indicate the weekly rate at which you want the event to recur by specifying the number of weeks between events, and then specify the days of the week on which you want the event to recur.
- Monthly — Indicate whether you want the event to recur on a specific day of the month and the number of months between events or use the lists to select a specific timeframe.
- Yearly — Indicate whether you want the event to recur on a specific day of the month and the number of months between events or use the lists to select a specific timeframe.
- Ending — Specify when you want the recurring event to end.
- To add a reminder, go to the Reminders tab, click Add Reminder, enter the email address to which you want to send the reminder, and then use the lists to specify when you want to receive the reminder.
- To add an attachment, go to the Attachments tab, and then complete any of the following:
- Upload File — Click to locate and upload a file from your computer.
- Add File from Online Storage — Click to locate and upload a file from your Online Storage account.
- Click OK.
For more information on using the header to complete your tasks, see Glossary of TLDs.