Restore databases using Site Backup
You can restore your databases to a previous state using a Site Backup backup.
Using these backups overwrites the entire database, meaning any new data entered since the backup was created will be lost.
- In your My Server control panel, click the Backups tab.
- In the Site Backup area, click Manage.
- If another message displays, click Manage again.
- Click (Restore files).
- From the Date menu, select the backup you want to use.
- Click (Restore files) again.
- Click Restore.