Restore a web application from an Installatron backup in my Linux Hosting
If you installed applications on your Linux Hosting account through Installatron, you can use Installatron to make backups of those apps. You can then use those backups to restore your application to a previous state.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- in the cPanel home page, select Web Applications, and then below My Applications select the web app you want to restore (for example, WordPress in the screenshot below).
- In the Installatron page, in the upper-right corner click My Backups.
- Next to the backup you want to use, click this icon:
- Below Restore to original location, click Continue.
- Click Restore.