Reset the password for my Gen 4 server
Here's how to reset or change the password for your Generation 4 VPS or Dedicated Server.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, click Servers, and next to the Generation 4 server you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, at the top of the page select Settings.
- In the Access section, next to Login credentials, click Manage.
- Enter and confirm the new password. Your password must meet the requirements shown.
- Click Save.