Request access to another person's GoDaddy account
If you need to help someone manage their products in a GoDaddy account, you can request delegate access from the account owner. Delegate access allows you to open and use products in the account without needing the account password.
- Go to your GoDaddy Delegate Access page. You might be prompted to log in.
- In the Accounts I can access section, select + Request Access.
- Enter the Name and Email for the person from whom you're requesting account access.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, read our explanation of access levels.
- Select Request. We'll email the owner your request. Once the request is accepted, we'll email you a final confirmation.
- Once you're given access, you can log in to the owner's account.
- Learn which products support delegate access.
- Delegate access is not reciprocal - that is, if an account owner invites you to access that account, that owner does not also receive delegate access to your GoDaddy account unless you invite that owner.
- Pending invitations will expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours.