Request a refund from GoDaddy
We're sorry to hear you're looking for a refund! We want to make sure the process goes as smoothly for you as possible.
Note: If you’ve purchased your product through a mobile app store like the Apple App Store or Google Play, you’ll need to contact that mobile app store to request a refund.
For purchases through GoDaddy, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- First, we recommend that you review our refund policy to check your eligibility.
- Once you’ve verified your eligibility, you’ll need to delete the product or service or the domain you want refunded.
- If you've purchased a subscription that includes multiple products, any changes you make are applied to all products in the subscription. Products included in a subscription can't be individually deleted or refunded.
- If you’re not eligible for a refund, we recommend that you turn off auto-renew for your product instead. You’ll be able to keep using it until the end of your subscription — then we'll delete the product and all its files.
- Finally, contact customer support to request a refund for your eligible, deleted product. Our GoDaddy Guides are here to help.