Replace cover photo with solid color
For some websites a solid-color first section may look better than a photo.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Site.
- Open the Header section by selecting the cover image of your Home page.
- Select the arrow next to Cover Media.
- Select the trash can to remove the image.
- Select Done and you'll see the options for the header again. Pick one of your accent colors, or select Edit theme color to pick new colors.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Remember to Publish your site when you are finished.
- Want to switch the background color? See Choose site color.