Reorder pages in navigation bar
As you build out your site, you may need to change the order of the pages in your website's navigation bar. If you change your mind later on, you can quickly reorder them again.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Pages in the My Site panel.
- In the Pages & Navigation panel, find the page you want to move, click the three small bars on its left, and drag it to its new position.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.