Remove a domain from HTTP and SSL monitoring for my Gen 4 server
If you want to free up space for the website and SSL monitoring feature on your server, you can remove an existing domain from the list of monitored domains. This will also stop the automated emails you receive when your website goes down.
Note: Self Managed Gen 4 VPS and Dedicated servers can add 1 domain for monitoring. Fully Managed customers can add up to 5 domains for monitoring.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, select Servers.
- Next to the Gen 4 server you want to use, select Manage.
- In the top of the account Dashboard, select Monitoring.
- In the Monitored Domains section, select the menu for the domain you wish to remove, and then select Remove.