Move my domain to another GoDaddy account
You can transfer a domain name from your GoDaddy account into another GoDaddy account with a domain account change. Your domain is not eligible for an account change if it's pending a contact update approval, within one day of expiration, expired or already undergoing an account change. You'll need to remove Protected Registration before beginning.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Click the number icon to the left of each domain name to select the domain(s) you will be moving. To select all your domains, click the check mark icon, then Select All.
- From the menu above your domain list, select Ownership, then Move to other GoDaddy Account.
- Enter the new account owner's email address.
- Confirm the new account owner's email address.
- (Optional) Enter the new account owner's shopper ID.
Note: If you enter a shopper ID, the email address you entered must match the email address on the account you're moving the domain to.
- Choose Yes or No under Do you want to copy the current domain contact information to the new account?
- Click Transfer Domain.
You'll receive a confirmation notice stating Your transfer is in progress.
- If you made changes to your domain contact information, you'll need to approve the changes to complete the domain move.
- To complete the account change, be sure the receiving account holder checks their email and accepts the domain name in their account.
- You won't be able to transfer the same domain to another registrar for 10 days after completing this process.