Managing Online Storage Plans
The amount of storage space in your Online Storage account depends on the plan that you purchased. You can get more space by upgrading your plan. If you still require additional storage space, you may purchase also incrementally larger packs. If you no longer need all your storage space, you can downgrade your plan.
To Manage Plans
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Online Storage.
- Next to the Online Storage account you want to upgrade, click Options.
- Go to the Customize tab, and then do one of the following:
- To upgrade your plan, from the Plan menu, select an upgraded plan, and then click Checkout.
- To downgrade your plan, from the Plan menu, select a downgraded plan, and then click Checkout.
- To purchase storage-space packs, from the Add Disk Space menu, select a pack, and then click Checkout.
- Proceed through the checkout process.
NOTE: If canceling additional storage reduces the space of your plan below the amount of storage currently in use, your account will be locked. Future uploads are unavailable until you purchase additional storage or purge files to free up space.