Log in to phpMyAdmin in Windows Hosting
To perform database management tasks like changing values or running queries, you can use phpMyAdmin. Here's how to get there in your Windows Hosting account.
Note: Programs like WordPress® and Joomla® provide their own interface for working with databases. If you're using one of these programs, you probably don't need to use phpMyAdmin to manage the database unless specifically instructed to do so. Always back up your database before you modify it.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to manage, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select Plesk Admin.
- In the Plesk home page, in the left navigation select Databases.
- For the domain you want to manage, select phpMyAdmin.
- For more information about working with phpMyAdmin, visit phpmyadmin.net.