Issue a refund to my customer
Refunds take around 5-7 business days to process and show up on the customer’s card. If your customer has not received the refund within that timeframe, advise them to contact their credit card company.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Payments Hub from Managed WordPress or Websites + Marketing.
- Select Transactions.
- Select next to the transaction you need to refund, then select Void or Refund.
- If a transaction has been paid out, it should be refunded.
- If a transaction has not been paid out, it should be voided. You won't be charged any fees on a transaction that has been voided.
- Enter the total amount of the transaction to process a full refund, or a portion to process a partial refund.
Note: there are no processing fees when issuing refunds; however, the processing fee for the initial transaction will not be refunded.
- View my transactions