Install Ewww Image Optimizer in WordPress
The Ewww Image Optimizer plugin is a great way to optimize images on you WordPress site. Use the instructions below to install Ewww Image Optimizer.
- Log into WordPress
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type the name of the WordPress plugin Ewww Image Optimizer in the Search plugins box.
- Find the WordPress plugin in the search results.
- Click Install
- This will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Once installed, you can run the bulk optimize feature under the media tab.
You can find additional options under the Settings tab by clicking on EWWW Image Optimizer to customize your plugin's functionality.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.