Install a UCC certificate for addon domains in my Linux Hosting account
To use an SSL connection for an addon domain in your Linux Hosting account, follow these steps to purchase and configure a Multiple Domains UCC certificate.
- Request a UCC certificate. Make sure the addon domain you want to use is listed as one of your Subject Alternative Names (SANs).
- In your GoDaddy
product page, under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Security section, click SSL/TLS.
- In the SSL/TLS page, click Manage SSL Sites.
- If there are multiple certificates installed on the account, below Install an SSL Website click Browse Certificates, select the certificate you want to use, and then click Use Certificate.
- Below Install an SSL Website, from the Domain menu, select the Addon Domain you want to use, and then click Autofill By Domain.
- At the bottom of the page click Install Certificate to complete the installation process. Repeat this step for every Addon Domain/SAN you want to use on this hosting account.