Office 365 from GoDaddy is a suite of software tools and services that Microsoft® provides through GoDaddy, with plans that include email, calendar, and access to Microsoft Office applications. Watch this video to get set up. See the full article.
Set up Office 365 email in the iOS Mail app (iPhone / iPad)
You can use your GoDaddy Office 365 email with the native iOS mail app that came with your iPhone and iPad. This video explains how to set it up. See the full article.
Set up Office 365 email in Outlook on Android devices
You can set up your GoDaddy Office 365 email account on your Android device using Outlook app. See the full article.
Set up Office 365 email in Outlook 2016 on Windows
Learn how to set up your GoDaddy Office 365 email account in the Microsoft Outlook 2016 email client on Windows. See the full article.
Add an Office 365 email alias
- Log in to your Office 365 account
- Set up email on my mobile phone
- Set up additional email accounts for other users.
- If you have a Business or Business Premium account, you can download the most recent version of Outlook along with your Office applications .
- If you have an Online Essentials, Business, or Business Premium plan, you can access online versions of Office applications. As a bonus, you get 1TB of OneDrive online storage.
Read these articles to learn more about Office 365 from GoDaddy.