Export my GoDaddy Studio project
Once you’ve created your project in GoDaddy Studio, you’ll likely want to share it. You can do this through social media, on your GoDaddy website, or by saving it as a file that you can use wherever you want.
Note: Projects can be exported as .png or .jpg files. PRO subscribers using the iOS GoDaddy Studio mobile app can also export as .pdf.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Projects, then tap the project you want to export.
- In the top-right of the screen, tap the Export button. By default, your project will be saved as a .png file. To change the file type to .pdf (PRO subscribers only) or .jpg, at the bottom of the screen, select EXPORT SETTINGS, then select the file type. If you choose .jpg, set the image quality you’d like. You can also change the default file type here. Tap Done to close EXPORT SETTINGS.
- You’ll have the option of saving the project to your device, adding it to a GoDaddy Studio folder or your GoDaddy Media Library, sharing it to your social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook or TikTok, or sending it to someone via an app on your device, such as WhatsApp, AirDrop, SMS or email.
Required: The app you're sharing to must be installed on your device before it will show in your share options.To see all the places you can share to, tap More.
- Tap Export to share the project.
Note: If you’re sharing to your GoDaddy Media Library, you’ll find your image under My Photos. From here you can add or replace a photo in your website.