Export a MySQL database in cPanel
If you need a backup of your site's database, you can export it in cPanel using the Backup Wizard tool.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting. Then, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the hosting account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel home page, in the Files section, select Backup Wizard.
- Select Back Up.
- Under Select Partial Backup, select MySQL Databases.
- Select the database to start the download.
The database will be automatically downloaded to your local computer.