End PHP processes in my Linux Hosting account
You may need to end PHP processes in your Linux Hosting account - for example, to manage runaway scripts or get a PHP initialization file to take effect.
Note: Ending a process kills all current connections to the process. Any users connected to the process will have to reconnect.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Software section, select Select PHP Version.
- Below PHP Selector | Extensions, next to PHP version, select the current version, choose a different version from the list, and then select Set as current. For example, if your current version is 8.1, select 8.0.
- Repeat the previous step, but choose the version you were using before and don't forget to select Set as current.