Enable PHPMail logging in Plesk Windows
You can isolate a script using PHPMail() by using PHP's built-in mail log function. If you suspect a particular website on your server or have a small amount of sites, enable PHPMail() logs for the suspected site only.
- Login to Plesk.
- Select Websites & Domains from the menu on the left.
- Select the domain.
- Select PHP Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and find the box that says Additional configuration directives. Add the directive to enable mail logs by specifying an absolute path to the log file and the file's name:
mail.log = c:\Inetpub\vhosts\coolexample.com\httpdocs\phpmail.log
Enter your custom path into the Additional configuration directives box, and click Apply.
When PHPMail() is used, a log file will be created in the specified path. You can download the file or click on it in the domain's file manager to review.
- Compromised email accounts can also be the cause of SPAM. Find SPAM senders using Mailenable with Windows Plesk.
- Take steps to prevent SPAM issues on your server.
- Return to review email spam issues on your server.
- Our server experts can perform these steps for a fee. For more information about our Expert Services, please visit our Expert Service menu.