Disable NGINX Caching on my Gen 4 VPS server with cPanel
You can disable NGINX caching for your cPanel accounts in your GoDaddy account when you're making changes to your website and want caching temporarily turned off.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, select Servers.
- Next to the Gen 4 VPS you want to use, select Manage.
- Under Accounts, select the dropdown list, and then select your desired cPanel account.
- Under NGINX CACHING, select Disable.
If you have other cPanel accounts you want to disable NGINX caching for, you'll need to select each account from the dropdown menu and disable them individually.