Delete products in my GoDaddy account
If you don't want a specific product - a hosting plan, a server or any other kind of product - you can delete the product to remove it from your account. We’ll send you a confirmation email you must answer before we delete the product. Once you reply to that email, we'll delete the product and all associated files.
Note: If you want to delete a domain from your account, see Cancel my domain.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Renewals and Billing.
- Select the product or products you want to cancel, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Delete my product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select 'Yes, I want to delete.'
- Click Send Email.
- When you receive our "Are you sure?" email, open it and click Yes, I Want to Delete! We'll take you back to your account.
- Click Delete product. We'll confirm that your product is deleted from the account. If you like, use the feedback box to let us know why you deleted the product.
- When you cancel auto-renewal of a product, you can keep using it until the end of your subscription. After that date we'll delete the product and all associated files unless you manually renew the product before that date.
- To find out if you're eligible for a refund, you need to contact customer support.
- Here's our refund policy.
While these steps work for most products, a few are more difficult to delete or cancel. For these products, please see these Help articles: