Delete a section
With the exception of your website's header and footer, you can delete sections as your needs change.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Hover over the section you want to delete. In the menu that appears, select the Settings menu. In the mobile app, select Content then the menu.
- Select Delete Section.
- Select Delete to confirm you really do want to remove this section. If you change your mind, restore your website from a backup.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Instead of deleting a section, consider moving a section or changing a section's layout.
- Read more about customizing content in the Get Online guide to setting up your website.