Delete a payment method
When a payment method is not associated with any products in your account, you can delete that payment method from your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to remove, click Edit.
- At the bottom of the information, click Delete Payment Method.
- Click Delete.
- You can't delete a payment method if any of your products are paid with that method. For example, if your hosting plan is paid for with CoolCard****9999, you have to change the payment method before you can delete CoolCard****9999 from your account.
- You can add a credit card or a checking account as a payment method.