Delete a database in my Linux Hosting account
If you no longer need them, you can delete databases from your Linux Hosting account.
Warning: Make sure you back up your database before you delete it.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Databases section, click MySQL Databases.
- In the Current Databases section, in the Actions column of the database you want to delete, click Delete.
- Click Delete Database.
- For help, see the cPanel documentation on the MySQL Databases feature.