Customize my text
Add a variety of styles such as bold, italic or underline to your body text. (Title text is already set apart by being a different font.) In addition, format body text as a numbered or bulleted list, plus add hyperlinks. The font color automatically adjusts for best readability against whatever accent color you choose.
Note: Change your site header and body text fonts using the Theme section.
To change the font of your logo (if you don't have a logo image uploaded), go to the Website tab, select your Header, then select the Logo. Select Change Font to update your logo font only.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website to open your site editor.
- Select the section containing the text you want styled.
- In the editor panel, Select the Accent color and Alignment for that section. (Some sections have sub-section groups. The accent and alignment only apply to the entire section. Select the section title to view these options.)
- In your website, highlight a header or sub-header text. Use the menu that appears to customize the style and size.
- In your website, highlight the body text. Use the menu that appears to select how you want to style it: bold, italic, add a link, bulleted list, numbered list, or font size.
- When you add a link, it can go to another page (and section of your website), another URL (such as a social media page), a phone number, an email, or to a product in your online store.
- Read more about choosing site fonts and sizes.
- If you want to edit a button, select the button then use the Action Button field in the editor menu on the right.
- If you want to change your heading or body font, select Theme to choose your site fonts.
- Also select Theme to choose your site color.
- Link photo to a webpage
- Add a YouTube or Vimeo video to my site using an external link