Create offline payment method
In addition to online payment options (GoDaddy Payments, Square, Stripe, and PayPal), you can create an offline payment method for your customers to pay you with cash, checks, or a bank transfer.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder or Online Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your payment options:
- In Website Builder, go to Settings then under Store select Payments.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Settings > Payments.
Once offline payment is enabled, select Settings to edit the payment title or instructions, or select Turn Off to remove the offline payment option.
- Set up online payments for Website Builder Online Store (Ecommerce plan) or online payments for Premium Online Store.
- Sign up for GoDaddy Payments (Ecommerce plan).
- Add a PayPal button for a donation or single item (all plans).
- Accept payments for online appointments (Premium plan).
- Set up taxes for customer purchases by country or region.