Create an Office 365 email alias
An email alias is an additional email address that redirects emails to a single inbox. Create an email alias from your Email & Office dashboard.
- Log in to your Email & Office dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Click Admin and select Email aliases.
- Select Add Alias.
- Select the user from the dropdown menu (if you have one email address it is selected by default).
- Add your alias to the Enter Alias field and click Save.
You'll see your new email alias listed on the Email aliases page You can come here at any point to add aditional aliases, edit them or delete them.
- You can create additional email aliases using the same process.