Create a social media post
Connect with your audiences on Facebook, Google My Business and Twitter. For Instagram, you’ll need to post from a mobile device.
Before you begin, prepare your message. Use the Content Creator tool to make your own photos and images that grab your audience’s attention. Once you have your message and images, you’re ready to begin!
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder or Online Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want.
- From the Dashboard, go to Marketing > Social.
- Select Create Social Post.
- Write your post’s caption.
- Select the link for images to add an existing image or upload a new image, such as the one you created using the Content Creator. Add more than one image if you’d like.
- Select which social media outlet(s) you want for your post: Facebook, Twitter and Google My Business. Follow the prompts to connect if you haven’t yet connected.
- Select Preview Post.
- Customize your post for each channel, and select when to publish (now or in the future).
- Select Publish to publish now or Schedule to publish in the future.
- Learn how to connect your site to your Facebook business page.
- If you want to post on Instagram, first you'll need to connect your Instagram and Facebook pages.
- List your business on Google to create a social feed for your Google My Business site.
- Connect to Over to connect your designs with your site and across devices.