Create a pickup location
Adding a Local Pickup location is a very helpful way of delivering your products. Not only can it offload some of your shipping duties, but it can also serve as a convenient option for your customers and drive more sales.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- From the left side menu, go to WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- Select the Shipping tab.
- Go to Pickup Locations and select Add Pickup Location.
- Create a name for the pickup location.
- Provide the following details:
- Address: Address of the pickup location and any special instruction you'd like to provide the customer.
- Available Products: Determines which products and categories are available for pickup at the location. Default settings allow pickup from any location.
- Costs & Discounts: Fees and discounts set here will override the main pickup settings for the location.
- Pickup Appointments: Set custom business hours, holidays, and pickup times for the location.
- Email List: Provide a CSV formatted list of the recipients you want notified when pickup orders are placed for the location.
- Select Update.
- Add multiple locations faster by importing locations via CSV upload.