Configuring Cisco PIX 501 Firewall Access Rules
Some of the information in this article is advanced material we make available as a courtesy. Please be advised that you are responsible for properly following the procedures below. Customer Support cannot assist with these topics.
To Configure Cisco PIX 501 Firewall Access Rules
- In a Web browser, navigate to: https://[your firewall management IP address]/
- You may receive a number of security certificate warnings. If you accept the certs and save them as "Trusted," you will avoid warnings in the future.
- Enter your User name and Password, and then click OK.
NOTE: Your browser must have Java enabled and allow pop-ups from your firewall management IP.
- In the Device Manager application tool bar, click the Configuration icon.
- Click the Access Rules tab.
- Double-click the rule you want to modify.
- In the Edit Rule window, make the necessary configuration changes.
- Click OK.