Clear your cache
Your Managed WordPress plan has caching features that includes a CDN (Content Delivery Network, Content Distribution Network) cache, which can improve your load times. Your cache might need to be "flushed" (or cleared) if you:
- made changes to your site but you don't see those changes on the Internet
- manually migrated your site instead of using the built-in migration tool
- made manual changes to your database or WordPress site files outside of the admin controls (e.g., with SFTP (Secure FTP) or through phpMyAdmin)
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- At the top of the WordPress dashboard, select Managed WordPress and then Flush Cache.
Your cache has been flushed!
- If you don't see Flush Cache, you might have removed the plugin it uses. Please contact customer support.
- Learn more about the CDN.