Clear NGINX Caching on my Gen 4 VPS Server with cPanel
If you’ve made a time-sensitive change to your website and want to prevent users from accidentally viewing the cached version, you can manually clear your NGINX cache in your GoDaddy account. For changes that are not time-sensitive, NGINX Caching automatically clears its cache periodically.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, select Servers.
- Next to the Gen 4 VPS you want to use, select Manage.
- Under Accounts, select the dropdown list, and then select your desired cPanel account.
- Next to NGINX CACHING, select Clear Cache.
A success message will confirm that the NGINX cache has been cleared. If you have other cPanel accounts you want to clear NGINX caching for, you'll need to select each account from the dropdown menu and clear their caches individually.