Choose site fonts and size
Don't know a Bodoni Bold from a Baskerville Old Face? Not to worry. We’ve researched the most effective font combinations for readability for your website visitors. Choose one of our optimized preset font combinations or create your own font pairing.
This video is part of the How-To series for Build Your Own Website.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your site editor.
- To change fonts, select the Theme tab and open the options for Fonts.
- The Primary font is generally used for headings on your site. The Secondary font is used for body text.
- Choose from our recommended preset font pairings.
- If you want more customization, select Advanced to pick specific Primary and Secondary fonts. We’ll auto-suggest the best paired font for readability, but you can change it to anything you’d like or select one of the preset font pairings again.
- Select the Font Size selector. This is shown directly on your site and is not available in the sidebar.
- Change the font size to be larger or smaller. if you are editing text in a layout that has multiple section groups, such as the About Us section, the text size will update so that all your text blocks in that section are a consistent size.