Check my domain renewal price
Check the price of your domain renewals at any time through your GoDaddy account. The renewal price shown is for a one-year registration and does not include any domain add-ons, such as Domain Protection or Premium DNS. This can help determine if you want to renew your domain or turn auto renew off.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Columns icon above your domain list.
- Check the box next to Renewal Price to add that column to your portfolio view.
- Add or remove other columns to your view by checking or unchecking the boxes next to the column names.
- Go back to default settings by selecting Restore to Default.
- Select Save to apply your changes.
- Review your domain renewal price in the Renewal Price column of your domain list. You may need to scroll over to view the column.
- Once you're ready, you can renew your domain name at any time.
- Renewing your domain name does not renew your email or website. Don't forget to renew your other products as well.