Change the way my blog looks on my site
Want to change how your blog looks — or simply give it a new name? Or perhaps you need to update the address for that external blog appearing on your site. All these items can be changed in the blog panel.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to your blog section and select it. You may have one blog section per page.
- Edit the title of the blog in the website or use the editor panel on the right to also edit the title of the blog as well as the layout, accent color and background image. After you add at least one blog post, then you can also choose which category or categories to display.
- Select External blog feed if you wish to display blog posts from somewhere else on your site. Enter the Feed URL of that blog.
- Select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- With that done, here's the fun part: create blog posts.
- Create or change blog categories, which then allows you to create the impression of multiple blogs on your site.
- Tell people when a new post is published by sending snippets of your blog post to subscribers.