Change the footer
You can change several aspects of your website's footer section: its layout, background color, copyright, and the default text.
Note: You can't add an image to the footer.
This video is part of the How-To series for Build Your Own Website.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site to open your website editor.
- In your main window, click anywhere in the Footer.
- When the Footer panel opens, click in any pane and make your changes.
- Your changes are saved automatically, so when you're finished click Done to close the panel or Preview to see the results.
- When you're finished, click Publish Site or Publish to update what customers see.