Change the email address for the form mailer in Plesk
If you're currently using the integrated form mailer in your Windows Hosting with Plesk account then you can update the email address where submitted forms are sent.
Note: This integrated form mailer is only available for users that were automatically migrated from our Legacy Windows hosting to the newer Windows Hosting with Plesk.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the left-hand navigation, click the Files tab.
- In the list of folders, click httpdocs to view the files in that folder.
- Locate the file in the list named __gdForm_email_address.formmail.
- Click directly to the right of the file, and then click Edit in Text Editor from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Delete the current email address.
- Enter your new email address, and click OK.
Your PHP or ASP form mailer will now send submitted forms to the new email address.