Change my domain contact info
Change the details for the registrant, administrative, technical and billing contacts on your domain. GoDaddy protects your privacy by automatically substituting domain contact info on eligible domains with proxy details from our privacy service provider, Domains By Proxy®. Your new contact info won't show in the WHOIS directory unless you change the visibility settings.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to update. Or, select the check mark icon and Select All
- Select Ownership > Update Contacts.
- Enter your new contact details. Edit info for individual contact types by unchecking the box next to Use for all contact types.
- Select Save to complete your changes.
- If your domain has Domain Protection:
- Check the box next to Yes, I consent to update my contact information for the selected domain(s), then select Continue.
- We'll send you a verification code via SMS or an authenticator app if you've had 2-step verification (2SV) enabled for at least 72 hours. Otherwise, select Send Password and we'll send a one-time password to your registrant email address.
- Enter your verification code, then select Verify.
It can take up to 48 hours for your new information to display on the WHOIS directory.
- Don't forget to approve any changes made to the first name, last name, organization or email address if you have your WHOIS privacy settings disabled.
- Upgrade your domain protection to increase the security and protection on your domains.