Change my business information
Your online store uses your store settings to automatically fill out most of your business information. You'll see this information displayed on your store's emails and invoices. In some cases, you might need to fine-tune these settings. For example, if your business is located in a different country than your target customers.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, go to Settings and under Store select General.
- Under the General tab, most of your basic business information was filled in automatically when you created your store. However, you can change these fields as needed:
Note: Yahoo and AOL email addresses won't work with Websites + Marketing store settings due to those providers' strict policies.
- Country/Region: Use the menu to choose another country. Your choice may affect your available payment methods (for example, Stripe or PayPal) since not every method is supported worldwide.
- Currency: By default, the currency is paired with your Country/Region choice. For example, Australian Dollar (AUD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JP¥), etc. If you change the currency, it may take several minutes for the change to be applied throughout your store.
- Measurement system: Switch between US/Imperial and Metric system if needed. The unit of measurement you select will be used to determine shipping charges if you set up a weight-based shipping method.
- Date Format: Choose from three formats to match where you sell products. This date format will appear in your order confirmation emails and invoices.
- You may also need to update your shipping location. From the Dashboard, select Settings and under Store select Shipping. Then select Change location.